Staking Tezos ($XTZ): How to delegate Tezos with Galleon wallet (Ledger Nano support)
Step-by-step tutorial to staking Tezos with Ledger Nano S on Galleon wallet
Step 1: Install and open desktop wallet
- The link to the official wallet: 🔗 https://galleon-wallet.tech/ 🔗
- Cryptonomic has prepared several guides on how to create/operate an account on Galleon wallet: 🔗 Youtube tutorials playlist 🔗
- Login with Ledger Wallet and confirm the address
In case, you were using TezBox, go to “Settings” in the right-upper corner and set the path to TezBox.
Step 3: Check the transaction and enjoy rewards!
- If delegation was successful then you will see green box with “Successfully started delegation update.”
- Check the transaction by clicking the link in green box
Congratulations, your $XTZ tokens are now delegated to Anonstake baker and you will start earning your rewards! We distribute rewards automatically on daily basis! 🎉🎉🎉
What is Tezos?
Tezos is a distributed consensus platform with meta-consensus capability. Tezos not only comes to consensus about the state of its ledger, like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It also attempts to come to consensus about how the protocol and the nodes should adapt and upgrade.
The Tezos network is the current incarnation of the Tezos blockchain. It runs with real tez that have been allocated to the donors of July 2017 ICO (see Activate fundraiser account — Mainnet). The Tezos network has been live and open since June 30th 2018. (🔗 Tezos Gitlab 🔗)